All roads lead to Harborne's favourite pub
The Victorian building perched at the top of Harborne High Street may look imposing, but step inside and The Junction couldn't be more comfortable and relaxing. Comfy booth seating, open fireplaces and chequerboard tiles make for a sophisticated pub feel. Our no gimmick, home cooked, seasonal pub food is said to be the best in Harborne; we're uncompromising on quality and enduring favourites like beer battered fish and chips are served alongside oft-changing specials and hot bar snacks from our open kitchen. And, if the weather is clement, you can relax away from the hoards in our pretty little beer garden with a glass of speciality beer or wine.
- Brunch served on Saturdays from 10am
- Six regularly changing real ales
- Huge range of world beers and lagers
- Home cooked roasts on Sundays from noon
- 20% of all bottles of wine on 'I Heart Wine Wednesdays'
- Secluded beer garden
Join our club
Join our mailing list to receive news & offers from us and get a free glass of Pimm's.
Are you being Served?
- Monday to Wednesday: 11am - 11pm
- Thursday to Friday: 11am - Midnight
- Saturday: 10am - Midnight
- Sunday: 11am - 11pm